As per Provincial Health Office, Fraser Health Authority, BCCDC, ViaSport & City of Abbotsford protocols
- Participants will complete a Patron Health Declaration upon entering the facility; any player or parent answering yes to any part of the declaration will not be allowed to participate and will be asked to return home
- Participants will arrive no earlier than 15mins prior to ice time, fully dressed with the exception of skates
- Participants will follow all facility markings and use only the designated lobby spaces for putting on skates (no dressing rooms will be available)
- To maintain group guidelines of 50 people max, only 1 parent per participant will be permitted in the facility
- Coaches/Players/Parents will maintain 2m distancing at all times inside the facility
- Participants are required to bring their own equipment, including water bottles. No sharing of equipment will be allowed.
- Coaches will organize ice sessions in such a way to maintain distancing on ice for players and coaches.
- If any participant becomes ill during any part of the session, they will be escorted to the designated isolation room and pickup will be arranged
- Coaches & Managers will continually monitor protocols & guidelines and adapt this plan as necessary.
- Participants will leave fully dressed after their session and will vacate the facility within 15 mins after their session
- Coaches will ensure cleanliness of any shared equipment: ie Whiteboard, markers, cones…
- Coaches & Managers will encourage cleanliness with the players: hand washing, no spitting, etc…
Thank you to all our participants and families for following these guidelines and we look forward to ensuring a safe & fun environment.